Friday, June 29, 2012

Things

I only write when I am unhappy. But I am unhappy most of the time, so I should write more. I can't do anything consistently. Esp my blog because it's something I have to actually do, content I have to create myself. so hard!! 


The past week hasn't been the worst, so that's good. I have to convince myself that living in this shit town is temporary. I might be freaked out so hard because I am scared I am stuck here forever, and then I would really want to die. But I don't have to give up yet! It's not the end of my life yet! I have this stupid punk rock fantasy of living in a gross apt in a downtown with band posters on the walls and it dosen't matter if it's dirty, it's supposed to. But I am in my late twenties, is that ok anymore? My husband used to feel this way too. When did he change? When he start wanting this suburban middle class bland lifestyle. Why didn't I realize this until it was too late? He has a spiderweb tatt on his head, but you can't tell anymore, because he has a "good job" now. Maybe the thing that is making me so sad is that it's kinda my fault. I agreed to move here, I agreed to sign the loan papers and everything. Basically our apt had hella mold and I was having asthma problems because of the mold. I would wakeup multiple times a night coughing, fighting for air. It was dumb and I was desperate to get out of the awful medical nightmare. So I gave in, that's why it's my fault I am here. He would have never gotten me outta there if there was no mold. Even the shitty neighbors weren't enough. Even the rising crime wasn't enough. 


I have to think of this as I am preparing for where we are going to move next. I can figure it out over the next year. (we are contractually obligated to stay for 12 months in the house before renting or selling) 


I just have to keep optimistic, visit friends whenever I can, not be here, cuz it sucks! 
When I get really depressed during the week I don't wanna go anywhere. No motivation, I just think "who cares" and "what's the point." 


Get over myself and get the fuck out of this horrible house and this horrible town. 



No comments:

Post a Comment