Friday, July 13, 2012

Getting better!!

Guess who has been feeling better? This Guy! Or girl rather. But guy has more punch. Although I don't want to write when I am happy. What do I share? I watched lots of South Park today, and worked on a friend's present. I guess that's good? I am making her some art. A howling wolf is the main focus with a rainbow coming out of his mouth toward the sky, in the left corner is another wolf, smaller, facing the viewer (I guess viewer). I think it is going to look really cool. All I have to do is watercolor it. I like to do art where I pencil draw it, trace it with a permanent line marker, then color it in with watercolors. I like the richness of watercolors or the complete washout of parts that you want.


Why are things going better for me? I have no idea! Maybe I am getting used to where I am now, maybe I had to get over the shock of moving out of where I have lived my whole life. Although I still don't want to be here, I am a little less mad about it. A little less hopeless about the future. I have even applied to a few jobs, a few weeks ago I didn't care about doing something during the day, didn't see the point. I might see the point a little better now. I know that I feel better when I am around people and can express myself. Now I am starting to have fantasies about going to a job that I like and learning new things and getting out of this horrible town and horrible mood. 


Something that I noticed though about my better week and better mood was that my husband didn't seem to care. He still got mad when I was annoyed about something, he said well you're always mad at me or something like that. I was so mad because he perceived it that way, I was not being a jerk, just annoyed at something and wanted to work it out. But what the hell why even try and improve when he still sees how I was and not how I am currently. I need him to appreciate that I am trying. JERK! 


Hope something good happens soon, not sure how long this good mood can last!


                                                   Random GB picture

No comments:

Post a Comment