Thursday, April 19, 2012

Worst

Things have gotten worse.
Still in the hotel, waiting on loan to go thru.


I crashed my car.
I merged into a puddle on a rainy day and spun out.
Hit the center concrete with half of the front of my car then spun and hit with a little of the back of my car.
The single scariest thing that has ever happened to me. 
I did not hit anyone else and they did not hit me, which is super crazy.
I don't know how I avoided getting smashed up more. 
This was around 130pm on a weekday, there were all kinds of cars around me.
Crazy.


But now I am without a car.
Living in a hotel has gotten worse, it is more of a prison.
I have nothing to do and nowhere to get there.


I still cannot believe I spun around on the freeway. 
It is possible that my car can be fixed.
Seems like the radiator is the biggest thing that got messed up.
Haven't looked at it because we need a garage and tools, things that are not available now.


I want to drive.
I miss doing stupid errands.
Just a reason to get out of the hotel room.


Watching movies.
Going on the slowest internet ever.
Walking to the bathroom.
Eating crap.
Someone help me, shit sux.




No comments:

Post a Comment