Monday, April 30, 2012

Moving Day

So excited to finally be moving in!
After 4 long weeks of hotel living we will be moving in to our house tomorrow.
I almost thought it would never happen with all the crap we went through trying to get our funding in place.
When you do a government loan things are so much slower. 
Guess its not in their best interest to quickly give you their money. 
Hopefully all this waiting and bullshit was worth it. I will be 26 and own a home! This is something most people want, right? 


I got a little sad when hanging out with friends over the weekend. 
The home is located 40 min from where I have lived all my life. I will not be able to hangout with my friends as easily, it makes me kinda sad. 
I did not really hang out every night anymore, but I will miss those spontaneous moments of going to the movies or something. 
If I want to do that, now I will have to plan ahead. 
And the worst was hanging out-having fun and thinking about how I had a 40 min trip at the end of the night; it's lame.


It is a good thing and a bad thing. 
The main thing is being healthy and happy. 
My health has greatly improved over the past month; our apartment had mold. 
I am happy and not happy at the same time. 
I feel like the good parts and the bad parts of this transition in my life are equal. 
Awesome house but no friends. I can get through though, it won't be forever! 
And if I end up loving the new city, that is good too. 


Nothing is permanent, ever.
Feeling ambivalent, but optimistic.  



No comments:

Post a Comment