Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Just A Few Pictures

I live in San Francisco now and shit doesn't suck as hard here. I am pretty happy overall and sometimes think about how miserable I was in Hollister. Stuff still sucks at times, but I have to keep perspective because it's so much better than where I used to be. I still get depressed, stressed out and sad, as well as still stay at home a lot because I am not working yet. I am less angry and less sad over all the aspects of my life. Once a whiny bitch, always a whiny bitch though, what can you do? I wanted to start blogging again about the little shit that still bugs me, but it's nice to have the perspective of my previous experience, shit can always get so much worse. Overall though, nothing is really that bad. 


Ocean Beach San Francisco Ocean Beach San FranciscoOcean Beach San Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment