Friday, June 15, 2012

Stupid Facebook, I Can Do It On My OWN

I enjoyed this picture




I have decided to blog junk that I like instead of Facebook. First of all I want so badly for my friends to care about what you post and they just don't. It sucks when posts you think are rad get ignored. I think that a blog is way more informal and everything is ignored so it's ok. No one comments on anything so feelings are not hurt. The second reason is FB takes up so much time. Always checking to see if there are updates or messages or notices. It gets crazy. I am going to try my hand at regularly blogging. I know the last thing that anyone needs is another blog, but no one is paying attention anyway, so it's cool. 

Here is a story about a SF cyclist who hit a pederestrian and the pedestrian died. The cyclist ran multiple red lights and was obviously in the wrong. 


It is sad someone had to die but the cyclists are insane in SF. It's like because you ride a bike and not drive a car you can do whatever you want, you are above the law and common decency. I hope this guy gets whatever the full penalty is to make an example of asshole bike riders in SF. When I think about it logically they will probably get worse, feeling like they are being picked on unfairly. We're going to have to do something about these asshole government types who just want to keep cyclists down. 

That's enough for now. Have to think about what to write for my next post! Always thinking about the future. 

I love you the internet.
Stacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment