Friday, April 13, 2012

Thunder in Monterey

I live in hotels. I have no home.
All I want is a home cooked meal.
But when I had a kitchen I did not care.
I thought, I could live without this.
But really all I want is some real mashed potatoes.


I am not bad off.
Actually we had to be out of our apartment but can't move into our house.
We bought a house, but it has taken a long time to do all the Bullshit paperwork.
Someone, just let me have my house!
26 is pretty good to be completing your first real estate purchase. 


Monterey is beautiful.
I love being able to go to the beach on a whim.
This is not where our house is though.
Monterey is 30 min from where we will live.
Not too bad. 


I love the thunder right now.
It is dying down, but I got some good loud ones rattling my head.


Just take me home! 


No comments:

Post a Comment